How to Apply
Once you have decided that Alondra Park Apartments is the right place to call home and would like to apply, please submit the following to the manager:
- Fill out application forms completely. (Co-signers and each person on the lease must fill out his/her own application.)
- Submit $25 for credit/application fee payable in Cash. (Co-signers and each person to be on the lease must submit this fee.)
- Submit Employment Letter on company letterhead stating your position, salary and start date. If self-employed, please submit a letter stating your company name, occupation, past and estimated income from your CPA.
- Submit copies of your last 2 months of paystubs. (All applicants including guarantors.)
If you are unable to submit 3 and/or 4, submit your last 2 years of W2s or Tax Returns, or the latest bank statement. (All applicants including guarantors.)
- A copy of your California Driver License or ID (Other state ID or passport is acceptable only if you don’t have a California Driver License or ID.)
- A copy of your Social Security Card (Verification purpose required for credit check)
- Foreign students or foreign workers with no social security number or no credit history or people with bad credit history (except for evictions or bankruptcy in the last 7 years), security deposit is established at 1 month of rent in security deposit only.
IMCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED OR PROCESSED.
Submission of forms and requested documentation can be submitted at the rental office or sent via
Mail: Alondra Park Apartments, 3338 Redondo Beach Blvd., Torrance, CA 90504
Fax: 1 (310) 771 - 8262
Once we approve your application, we will contact you to schedule a lease signing.
- Sign the Lease Agreement.
- Submit the Security Deposit and the 1st Month Rent (Only Cashier’s Check or Money Order only payable to REAL ESTATE CONNECTION is accepted.)